北美Resume简历代写 Perform as soloist and band leader worldwide; produced three solo jazz albums independently, selling over 5,000 copies.
XXX Any Street • City, State Zip Code • (555) XXX – XXXX • [email protected]
Professional Jazz & Gospel Violinist and Recording Artist, New Haven, CT (20XX – Present)
- Perform as soloist and band leader worldwide; produced three solo jazz albums independently, selling over 5,000 copies.
- Orchestrated professional involvements with significant cultural and musical figures including Senator Barack Obama, Ray Charles,and Denzel Washington.
- Execute artistic vision, implement marketing strategy, design promotional materials, schedule bookings and manage contract negotiation.
- Direct art design for web and print mediums, write copy for website, social-networking sites, CD media, promotional presentations,photo shoots and viral video.
AA Violin Instruction Studio, Owner/Instructor, New Haven, CT (20XX – Present)
- Instruct, conduct and inspire the talent, technique, sight-reading, musicianship, discipline and dedication of violin & viola students,at all ages and levels. 北美Resume简历代写
- Schedule and teach upwards of 20 weekly students, assemble student-parent agreement forms, structure payments into tuition-based payment plans, operate and coordinate lessons on a semester-based schedule.
String Orchestra Director, Greenwich Academy, Greenwich, T (20XX – Present)
- Teach music theory and study. Foster multi-faceted educational methods by instructing numerous students, ages 6 – 18years old.
J Records Urban promotion Department Intern, New York, NY (Summer 20XX)
- Coordinated scheduling logistics and drafted artistic tour itineraries for Alicia Keyes, Babyface and Mario.
- Processed Expense accounting and reporting and filed variable marketing expense reports.
- Catalogued promotional packages and handled music video requests by television networks including MTV and VH1
- Assisted Urban Marketing Department in producing artist showcases for J Records Executives.
YALE UNIVERSITY, New Haven, CT
Bachelor of Arts, 20XX, Double Major in Music and African American Studies; First Honors.
Awards: Yale Williams-Pickens Prize for Most Outstanding Senior Thesis in African American Studies;
James Selden Memorial Award for Achievement in Music and Humanities; Afro-American Cultural Center at Yale Awards for Artistic Excellence
Activities: Black Church at Yale, Treasurer (20XX – 20XX); Gospel Extravaganza Concert (20XX, 20XX & 20XX): Chaired a major showcase performance of more than 15 gospel groups; Assembled performers and directed stage production, publicity, marketing, sponsorship and fundraising. 北美Resume简历代写
Volunteer: Mercy Outreach Ministry, Rhema Worship Center, Hackensack, NJ (20XX – Present): coordinate and implement
community outreach program initiatives for the church
Computer: HTML encoding and proficiency in profile design and backstage frame-working for Facebook, Twitter,
YouTube, Ping, LinkedIn, ArtistData, Fanbridge, Logic Pro and Adobe Photoshop.
Language: Spanish Proficiency
更多代写：北美Statistics代考 雅思网考 北美土木工程代写 北美代写report 北美留学生essay论文代写 Artifificial Intelligence代写