英语单词语法（一） 这就是我不赞成修正这个计划的原因。2. His failure was due to the fact that he had not practised for a long time.他的失败是由于他没有练习很长时间。3. It is likely that it will rain··
1. That is the reason why I’m not in favour of revising the plan. 英语单词语法（一）
2. His failure was due to the fact that he had not practised for a long time.
3. It is likely that it will rain in the evening.
4. How they went to America is what I want to know.
5. It occurred to him that he had left his key at home.
6. The reason why he came late was that he didn’t catch the early bus.
7. I’m looking forward to the day when Tai Wan returns to China.
8. He sat by the fire, reading a novel.
9. My dream came true at last.
10. It will not be long before we meet again. 英语单词语法（一）
11. The English play in which my students acted at the New Year’s party was a great success.
12. I worked in a business where almost everyone is waiting for a great chance.
13. He kept looking at her, wondering whether he had seen her somewhere.
14. It is a great honor for Beijing that the 2008 Olympic Games will be held in Beijing.
15. Timmy was fined a large sum of money by the judge for drunken driving.